Trusts and Estates Attorneys Serve South Florida Families’ Needs
Experienced Bay Harbor Islands lawyers offer knowledgeable and sympathetic advice
Estate planning is a vital aspect of protecting your family’s future. At the Law Office of Sulzberger & Sulzberger in Bay Harbor Islands, we focus our practice on wills, trusts and related estate planning. Our partners have over 25 years of experience in the field, helping clients throughout Florida in a full range of wealth management matters.
Knowledgeable professionals provide personalized service to planning clients
People throughout Florida who have engaged us as their estate planning counsel find that we offer:
- Deep understanding of the pertinent law – Our decades of practice in the trusts and estates field gives us extensive knowledge of relevant state and federal law as well as familiarity with the Florida courts before whom we practice.
- A strong record of professionalism – Our partners each have earned an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating from Martindale Hubbell for their high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Close attention to our clients and their needs – We always communicate with our clients in a knowledgeable, honest and compassionate manner to ensure that we understand their needs and that they understand our proposed solutions and their effects.
We pay close attention to detail to guarantee that the strategies we devise fully comply with our clients’ stated objectives and are implemented successfully.
Committed to helping individuals protect their families’ futures
Our practice focuses on the preservation and growth of assets and the development of strategies for transferring them to intended beneficiaries with a minimum of attrition. We dedicate our legal work to these areas:
- Estate planning – We prepare wills and trusts, living wills and other advance directives, powers of attorney and other estate planning tools and strategies.
- Trust and estate administration –We counsel trustees on making sure their duties are properly administered and estate executors on carrying out their responsibilities in
- Tax planning – We also offer cutting-edge tax planning services to protect your assets from being diminished.
- Wealth transfers — We create comprehensive wealth transfer strategies with careful thought given to each family’s individual situation.
In all of these areas of our practice, we seek the best solutions to our clients’ needs and objectives. Our goal is to develop a comprehensive strategy that contemplates present circumstances as well as all foreseeable contingencies.
Contact a reliable trusts and estates attorney in the Miami-Dade area
Law Office of Sulzberger & Sulzberger is ready to help you with all of your estate planning, estate and trust administration and wealth transfer matters. Schedule a free consultation at our Bay Harbor Islands office by calling (305) 865-8631 or by contacting us online.